Friday, May 10, 2013

I have just came back from a field course in Bamfield 3 days ago and started school yesterday. I have to do my report portion assigned by classmates and I was doing it since 2 hours ago and it takes time to do so. Everyone stayed at school all day today trying to finish their report and get a very high mark. Yet, my Mother is yelling at me for working until so late. My depression has risen once I am home; it was nothing so depressing at the Bamfield (although there were some other issues that made me very sad). I am listening to music so I can concentrate and she does not understand this report is a group report; everyone has to be contributed to the report, working at the same level. Finding all the information on over 10-15 plant species is no easy work. My Mother just does not understand how students work together and how school is like. And how students do not sleep a lot when there is school.

No comments: