Sunday, April 14, 2013

Not just me...

Another day of yelling by the Mother. My paper is not due in another 2 days, I like to work on my paper when I am in the mood. She does not understand it all. She keeps insisting me to finish it all, and set up a time, which never works. She never understands. She repeatedly stares at me when the time is up, and that is very frustrating, when you are working on your homework and your parent is watching you. She keeps verbally abusing me and say finish it finish it. She has no faith in me - always controlling me like I am a prisoner. I ended up throwing my $80ish Sony MDR-XB700 earphone I just bought last summer (2012) and I broke it - the left has no sound. And this laptop`s return button isn`t working either.  I cannot relax. What kind of life is this? Why am I living? I am not brave enough to live on my own due to my parents repeated harassing and taking too care of me. I loved that Sony earphone and I am now extremely angry that my Mother has made me throw that earphone. ------------------------3. Don’t respond to name-calling or verbal abuse. If your child is screaming things at you, calling you names, or saying you’re “the worst parent in the world,” do not respond to it. Simply leave the room or send him to his bedroom. Don’t yell back at your child because it will bring you into his rage and make you the focal point of his anger. http://www.empoweringparents.com/child-rage.php                                                                                     

No comments: